Certain Microsoft software is provided at no cost by Microsoft's academic alliance program.
The page to login and access the software can be found here.
1. Go to support.oregonstate.edu. We will provide you with a code to enter in the "Join with a code" field. After typing in the code, the arrow will turn red. Click the arrow to begin the download of the ScreenConnect software.
2. If you are downloading for the first time on a Mac, select "Download App."
3. If you web browser prompts you to allow downloads from support.oregonstate.edu, select "Allow."
4. Insert a step and screen-shot on how to loate the downloaded file.
5. A prompt may appear asking you to open "Security & Privacy" or "Deny." Select "Open" or navigate to System Preferences > Security & Privacy.
6. Click the pad lock in the lower left-hand corner of the Security & Privacy window and enter your system password to allow changes. On the General tab, select "Open Anyways."
7. Select the "Privacy" tab.
8. Select "Accessibility" and check the box next to "ConnectWiseControl Client."
9. Do the same for Screen Recording.
10. Your CoSINe Helpdesker should be able able to see and control your screen now.