Submitted by keistc on Fri, 01/18/2019 - 17:53
- Updates are complete. Websites are all tested. There were no interruptions of service to website users.
- Out of band emergency Drupal security patch
- Friday, January 18th from 6:00 PM until 9:00 PM
- Drupal organization released a statement of two critical security vulnerabilities yesterday that could allow remote execution of code on the college web servers. We will be applying the security patches tonight.
- Cosine hosted websites may be unavailable during Drupal update process. Most web pages will serve cached versions during maintenance.